* Kevin Owens interrupts a Hideo Itami promo and takes credit for Hideo being injured much like he did in his feud with Sami Zeyn. Finn Balor stops Hideo from being attacked and ends up brawling with Owens. Rhyno then meets them on the stage and destroys Finn. This set up the main event for later in the evening between Balor and Rhino which was a main event from a couple of weeks ago.
* Enzo Amore and Big Cass defeated Jason Jordan and Sylvester Lefort. Seems like the “SAWFT” team is getting a slight push here as they’ve won in consecutive weeks.
* Dana Brooke defeated KC
* Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley defeated two local wrestlers. Finally Ryder can come away with a win, something that has eluded him as of late (and most of his career).
* Finn defeated Rhyno. Owens tried to attack but Samoa Joe made the save. This is building up the July 4th event where Finn will challenge Owens for the NXT Strap and further a slight feud between Owens and Joe.
* The Vaudevillians defeated The Mechanics. The Vaudevillians seem to cycle each week from win to loss column.
* Baron Corbin defeated a local wrestler. Corbin is always one step away from the main event picture and will probably begin a heavy push as Kevin Owens stays more and more on the main roster of the WWE.
* Emma defeated Carmella
* Tyler Breeze defeated Tye Dillinger. Breeze will see more title opportunities in his future I see as well. I’m looking forward to many top tier matches between him and Balor.
* Joe and Finn defeated Owens and Rhyno when Balor pinned Owens. A little foreshadowing of things to come perhaps?
* Owens challenged Finn to a fight and got one. Finn won the non-title match and celebrated. Ok immediate foreshadowing of things to come. Like I’ve said many times before I feel like Owens will put Finn over at the July 4th event and become exclusive to the main roster in the WWE. Although Finn has been winning a good bit as of late so it seems that Finn may win but will get a powerbomb on the apron to not diminish any of Kevin Owen’s devastating abilities.