Scifighting.com has your Bellator 129 prelim results live from the Mid America Center. Be sure to tune in to Spike TV at 7/6C for the main card matchup. The main event will be a battle between Iowa natives Paul Bradley (21-6-0) against Josh Neer (34-13-1).
Paul Bradley is a former University of Iowa NCAA Division 1 All-American wrestler. He will be bringing the ground game expertise in a big way against Josh Neer. Bradley has an impressive 21 wins split 3 ways evenly between KO’s, submissions and decisions. It’s clear that no matter where the fight ends up, Bradley will find a way to end it on his terms. He is 1-1 in the Bellator arena and a big win in tonight’s main card would mean a serious advance in the organizations welterweight division.
Josh Neer is a former UFC fighter with an uncanny knack to finish fights (only 4 of his 36 victories have come by decision). While Bradley may have the wrestling expertise heading into Bellator 129, Neer has the edge when it comes to fighting experience. Neer is going to be a Knockout force to be reckoned with heading into tonight’s main event matchup.
Bellator 129 Main Card
- Paul Bradley (22-6-0) def. Josh Neer (34-14-1) via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Houston Alexander (16-10) vs. Virgil Zwicker (12-4) declared a majority draw (29-28 Alexander, 28-28, 28-28)
- Andre Santos (36-9) def. James Terry (13-7) via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Joe Vedepo (16-8) def. Davin Clark (5-1-2) via TKO (strikes) at 2:27 of R3
Bellator 129 Preliminary Card:
- John DeVall def. Chris Lane via Submission at 4:40 of Round 1 (triangle choke)
- Eric Howser def. Tim Bazer via Submission at 4:11 of Round 1 (strikes)
- Michael McBride def. Kevin Morris via Submission at 4:32 of Round 1 (rear naked choke)
- Martin Brown def. Bryan Corley via Knockout at :42 of Round 2
- Jozette Cotton def. Holly Lawson via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-27×2)
- Anthony Smith def. Brian Green via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-26×2)
- Victor Moreno def. Marcos Marquez via Unanimous Decision (30-27×3)