[iframe id=”http://www.ufc.com/media/ultiman-5k-promo/embed?width=full” align=”center” mode=”lazyload”]
UFC® president Dana White, Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin and Matt Hughes, UFC FIT Coach Mike Dolce, flyweights Joseph Benavidez and John Dodson, women’s bantamweight Miesha Tate, welterweight Tyron Woodley and Octagon Girls® will be in attendance at the Ulti-man™ 5k charity run presented by UFC FIT™ and UFC GYM®on Friday, July 4 in Downtown Las Vegas.
The Ulti-man 5k charity run will donate net proceeds to Three Square Food Bank, ONE DROP, The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada and Boys & Girls Club of Southern Nevada through the UFC Community Works® program.
Ulti-man 5k Schedule of Events
Downtown Las Vegas
Starts and finishes at Hogs & Heifers Saloon, 201 N. 3rd Street
7:00 a.m. Ulti-man 5k check in starts
· All participants receive an official Ulti-man race t-shirt and a medal
7:30 a.m. UFC FIT inspired warm-up
· Led by UFC FIT Coach Mike Dolce and women’s bantamweight Miesha Tate
8:00 a.m. Ulti-man 5k run commences
· Non-competitive event for participants of all ages and fitness levels
· The flat, easy 3.1-mile course runs through the heart of Downtown Las Vegas
· Runners and walkers will encounter three UFC FIT stations along the way
· UFC stars and UFC GYM coaches will be at the UFC FIT stations to encourage participants through the course
*All times PT
Participants are encouraged to register in advance at UFCFightWeek.com. Registration fee is $45 per participant (increases June 30 to $50). Registration will close at 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 3.
For more information about the Ulti-man 5k run or to register, please visit www.UFC.com/fightweek-ultiman-5k-run.