The Bellator 118 weigh ins were full of mishaps, as 2 main card fighters missed weight and 4 total have an hour to cut the extra pounds or they will be penalized.
Sam Oropeza who is to compete in a welterweight semifinal bout against Andrey Koreshkov, came in at 172.4 and main event fighter Raphael Silva who was the replacement of champion Eduardo Dantas will have an hour to cut from 136.9 if wants to keep his hopes at an interim belt alive.
Welterweight Gemiyale Adkins and middleweight Ryan Contaldi also missed weight coming in at 172.4 and 186.7
The full weigh ins are as follows:
- Rafael Silva (136.9)^ vs. Joe Warren (134.6) – for interim bantamweight title
- Andrey Koreshkov (171) vs. Sam Oropeza (172.4)# – welterweight tournament semifinals
- Marcos Galvao (136.8) vs. Thomas Vasquez (134.6)
- Liam McGeary (204) vs. Mike Mucitelli (205) – “Summer Series” light heavyweight tournament opening round
- Gemiyale Adkins (172.4)+ vs. Dante Rivera (170.9)
- Ryan Contaldi (186.7)* vs. Jesus Martinez (185.6)
- Eugene Fadiora (184.9) vs. Tim Woods (186)
- Darrion Caldwell (145.8) vs. Joe Pingitore (145.9)
- Lester Caslow (145.5) vs. Jay Haas (144.4)
- Mike Bannon (155.9) vs. Sidney Outlaw (155.7)
- Amran Aliyev (146) vs. Kevin Roddy (145.5)