Kelly Kobold (18-31-1) has been forced to withdraw from her scheduled bout against Tonya Evinger (11-6) due to an injury. It has recently been announced that Kobold will be replaced by Sarah D’Alelio (7-4).
Invicta FC 3 will take place on December 7th at Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City in Missouri.
Having most recently dropped a unanimous decision to Lauren Murphy, Sarah D’Alelio will look to get back on the winning ladder in her fight against Evinger. Currently riding a three-fight winning streak, Evinger hasn’t lost a bout since 2011.
Here’s the full Invicta FC 7 fight card:
- Champ Barb Honchak vs. Leslie Smith
- Champ Carla Esparza vs. Claudia Gadelha
- Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto
- Felice Herrig vs. Tecia Torres
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Katja Kankaanpaa
- Julia Budd vs. Charmaine Tweet
- Zoila Frausto Gurgel vs. Vanessa Porto
- Tonya Evinger vs. Kelly Kobold
- Nina Ansaroff vs. Munah Holland