The Bellator 107 weigh-ins went down last night, and a surprising four fighters missed weight.
Those fighters were Mikkel Parlo, Darek Campos, Martin Stapleton, and Matt Jones.
Luckily, both main event participants, Cheick Kongo and Peter Graham, were on weight; as well as the Season 9 bantamweight tournament finalists Joe Warren and Travis Marx.
Bellator 107 will take place later tonight on Spike TV, following prelims on Spike.com.
The full weigh in results are as follows:
• Cheick Kongo (237.1) vs. Peter Graham (243.8) – Season 9 heavyweight tournament final
• Travis Marx (135.8) vs. Joe Warren (135.8) – Season 9 bantamweight tournament final
• Mikkel Parlo (186)* vs. Brennan Ward (185.5) – Season 9 middleweight tournament final
• Derek Campos (156.7)** vs. Martin Stapleton (157.1)*** – 157-pound catchweight fight
• Chris Jones (156.3)**** vs. Robert White (155.8) – 156-pound catchweight fight
• (James) Edson Berto (155.7) vs. Patricky Freire (155.9)
• Jonas Billstein (185.6) vs. Cortez Coleman (185.4)
• Ryan McCurdy (204.9) vs. Mike Mucitelli (204.4)
• Raphael Butler (260) vs. Josh Burns (243.9)
• Matt Jones (202.5) vs. Linton Vassell (205.5)
* Parlo was 186.1 pounds on his first attempt and made weight on the second try.
** Campos’ fight with Stapleton was scheduled at lightweight, but both fighters missed weight and agreed to a catchweight bout.
*** Stapleton’s fight with Campos was scheduled at lightweight, but both fighters missed weight and agreed to a catchweight bout.
**** Jones’ fight with White was scheduled at lightweight, but both fighters agreed to a catchweight bout after Jones missed weight.