The UFC Fight Night 32 bantamweight match up between Johnny Eduardo and Lucas Martins has been removed from the card.
FOX Sports reports that both fighters have been injured, and will be unable to compete by November. The UFC has not revealed whether or not it plans on replacing the bout with another match up.
UFC Fight Night 32 is set for November 9 at the Goiania Arena in Brazil. It will air live on FOX Sports 1, with prelims streamed online.
The updated card is as follows:
• Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson
• Cezar Ferreira vs. Daniel Sarafian
• Rafael Cavalcante vs. Igor Pokrajac
• Brandon Thatch vs. Paulo Thiago
• Ryan LaFlare vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
• Rony Jason vs. Jeremy Stephens
• Godofredo Pepey vs. Sam Sicilia
• Omari Akhmedov vs. Thiago Perpetuo
• Justin Salas vs. Thiago Tavares
• Daron Cruickshank vs. Adriano Martins
• Jose Maria vs. Dustin Ortiz