Bellator’s debut pay-per-view card has finally been completed. The 14th and final bout will be a welterweight match up between UFC veteran Karo Parisyan and Cristiano “Soldier Boy” Souza.
Parisyan is a former UFC welterweight and WEC champion. He recently dropped a KO loss to Rick Hawn in his Bellator debut, and will be looking to get his career back on track with a win over Souza. Parisyan is currently 22-10 in his MMA career.
“Soldier Boy” is an undefeated prospect with six victories under his belt. He most recently picked up back to back wins in Bellator against John Kelly and Robert Otani.
Bellator 106 will take place on November 2 at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California. It will be headlined by a non-title fight between MMA legends Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Tito Ortiz.
The full card is as follows:
• Quinton Jackson vs. Tito Ortiz
• Champ Michael Chandler vs. Eddie Alvarez
• Champ Pat Curran vs. Daniel Straus
• Muhammed Lawal vs. Emanuel Newton
• Cheick Kongo vs. Vinicius Queiroz
• Mike Bronzoulis vs. Joe Riggs
• Patrick Cenoble vs. Terry Etim
• Mike Richman vs. Akop Stepanyan
• Karo Parisyan vs. Cristiano “Soldier Boy” Souza
• Jesse Juarez vs. Joe Williams
• Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
• Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
• Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
• Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith