Following an injury to Magnus Cedenblad that forced the fighter out UFC Fight Night 30, Alessio Sakara will now fight UFC newcomer Nicholas Musoke, according to an announcement made by the organization on Thursday.
Musoke, a native of Sweden, will make his UFC debut in the contest. The fighter has most recently put together a seven-fight unbeaten streak in various regional organizations, compiling a 10-2 record with one no-contest. His last loss was more than two years ago.
Sakara is a veteran of more than 14 UFC fights, competing exclusively in the organization since 2005. In that stretch, the Italian fighter has seen mixed results, going 6-7 with one no-contest in the octagon.
UFC Fight Night 30 takes place in Manchester, England on Oct. 26 at the Phone 4U Arena. The event will be headlined by Mark Munoz facing Lyoto Machida in a middleweight bout.
Check out the full card below:
- Lyoto Machida (19-4) vs. Mark Munoz (13-3)
- Ross Pearson (15-6) vs. Melvin Guillard (31-12-2)
- Jimi Manuwa (13-0) vs. Ryan Jimmo (18-2)
- Norman Parke (18-2) vs. Jon Tuck (7-0)
- Alessio Sakara (15-10, 1 N.C.) vs. Nicholas Musoke (10-2, 1 N.C.)
- Phil Harris (22-10) vs. John Lineker (22-6)
- Al Iaquinta (6-2-1) vs. Piotr Hallmann (14-1)
- Luke Barnatt (6-0) vs. Andrew Craig (9-1)
- Rosi Sexton (13-3) vs. Jessica Andrade (9-3)
- Andy Ogle (9-2) vs. Cole Miller (19-8)
- Mike Wilkinson (8-1) vs. Jimy Hettes (10-1)
- Brad Scott (8-2) vs. Michael Kuiper (12-2)