UFC officials have confirmed one more match up for the UFC’s year-end show. Welterweights Siyar Bahadurzada and John Howard have been set to meet at UFC 168 in what will likely be scheduled as a prelim bout.
Bahadurzada will be looking to bounce back from a loss to Dong Hyun Kim in March, snapping an impressive seven-fight winning streak. He is currently 1-1 in the UFC, and 21-5 overall.
Howard on the other hand will be coming off of a win, a split-decision victory over TUF 17 finalist Uriah Hall. The fight marks a successful return to the UFC for Howard, who was cut from the promotion in 2011. He is now 5-3 in the UFC, and 21-8 overall.
UFC 168 will take place on Dec. 28 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. It will be headlined by a middleweight title fight rematch between Anderson Silva and champion Chris Weidman.
The current card is as follows:
- Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva
- Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate
- Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
- Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier
- Fabricio Camoes vs. Jim Miller
- Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
- Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Dennis Siver
- William Macario vs. Bobby Voelker
- Shane Del Rosario vs. Guto Inocente
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. John Howard