Bantamweights Johnny Eduardo and Lucas Martins have been scheduled to meet at UFC Fight Night 32.
UFC officials confirmed the news earlier today.
Eduardo has not fought in over a year, defeating Jeff Curran by unanimous decision in his last octagon outing. He is currently 1-1 in the UFC, although the win over Curran did a lot to maintain his spot in the organization in his absence. Eduardo is currently 26-9 overall.
Martins will be coming off of an impressive 70-second submission win over Junior Hernandez last month. He is 2-1 in the UFC, and riding a two fight winning streak. Martins is 14-1 in his MMA career.
UFC Fight Night 32 will take place on November 9 at the Goiania Arena in Brazil. It will air live on FOX Sports 1, and will be headlined by a bout between Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson.
The current card is as follows:
• Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson
• Cezar Ferreira vs. Daniel Sarafian
• Rafael Cavalcante vs. Igor Pokrajac
• Jose Maria vs. Dustin Ortiz
• Godofredo Pepey vs. Sam Sicilia
• Justin Salas vs. Thiago Tavares
• Brandon Thatch vs. Paulo Thiago
• Daron Cruickshank vs. Adriano Martins
• Omari Akhmedov vs. Thiago Perpetuo
• Rony Jason vs. Jeremy Stephens
• Ryan LaFlare vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
• Johnny Eduardo vs. Lucas Martins