A featherweight match up between Rony Jason and Jeremy Stephens has been rescheduled. The bout was originally supposed to take place at UFC Fight Night 29, but will now be moved to November’s Fight Night 32.
Jason was The Ultimate Fighter Brazil’s featherweight winner, and has picked up three straight wins in the UFC. He currently holds a 13-3 record.
Stephens recently bounced back from a trio of losses, defeating Estevan Payan at UFC 160. The 21-9 fighter has been competing in the organization since 2007, and should provide Jason with a big step up in terms of experience.
UFC Fight Night 32 will take place on November 9 in Goiania, Brazil. It will be headlined by a light heavyweight bout between Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson.
With the new addition, the current UFC Fight Night 32 card is as follows:
• Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson
• Cezar Ferreira vs. Daniel Sarafian
• Rafael Cavalcante vs. Igor Pokrajac
• Rony Jason vs. Jeremy Stephens
• Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Ryan LaFlare
• José Maria Tome vs. Dustin Ortiz
• Godofredo Pepey vs. Sam Sicilia
• Thiago Tavares vs. Quinn Mulhern
• Paulo Thiago vs. Brandon Thatch
• Adriano Martins vs. Daron Cruickshank
• Thiago Perpetuo vs. Omari Akhmedov