UFC officials have announced that Al Iaquinta will step in for an injured Paul Taylor at UFC Fight Night 30. Taylor had previously been paired with Anthony Njokuani in a main card match up.
Iaquinta, a TUF 15 finalist, is coming off of his first UFC win, a decision over Ryan Couture back in August. Previously, Iaquinta had dropped his promotional debut against Michael Chiesa during the show’s finale. He is currently 6-2-1 in his MMA career.
Njokuani meanwhile has been alternating wins and losses since his UFC debut in 2011. He’s so far amassed a 3-3 record in the organization, including a recent KO win over Roger Bowling at UFC on FOX 7. Njokuani holds an 11-6 record overall.
UFC Fight Night 30 will take place on October 26 at the Manchester Arena in England. It will be headlined by a bout between Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz.
The updated card is as follows:
• Michael Bisping vs. Mark Munoz
• Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson
• Ryan Jimmo vs. Jimi Manuwa
• Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck
• Magnus Cedenblad vs. Alessio Sakara
• Phil Harris vs. John Lineker
• Al Iaquinta vs. Anthony Njokuani
• Luke Barnatt vs. Andrew Craig
• Jessica Andrade vs. Rosi Sexton
• Cole Miller vs. Andy Ogle
• Jimy Hettes vs. Mike Wilkinson
• Michael Kuiper vs. Brad Scott