Erik Perez and Edwin Figueroa are the latest addition’s to the UFC’s November PPV event. The bantamweight match up has been confirmed by UFC officials, and will take place at UFC 167.
Figueroa is coming off of back to back losses to Roland Delorme and Francisco Rivera, and may very well be fighting to avoid a cut from the UFC. He is currently 9-3 overall.
Perez meanwhile followed his debut up with two more first round wins, before dropping a close split decision to Takeya Mizugaki at UFC Fight Night 27. He is currently 13-5 in his career.
UFC 167 will take place on November 16 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. It will air live on PPV, with prelims on FOX Sports 1. It will be headlined by a bout between welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks.
The current card is as follows:
• Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
• Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
• Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
• Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
• Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
• Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
• Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story
• Edwin Figueroa vs. Erik Perez