A 13th and final bout has been added to the UFC 166 card. Dustin Pague is set to face former Shooto champion Kyoji Horiguchi in a bantamweight match up.
Horiguchi is 11-1, and will be making both his UFC as well as his North American debut, having never competed outside of Tokyo, Japan. The 22 year old prospect is currently riding a five fight winning streak that includes both attaining and defending the Shooto 132 pound title.
Dustin Pague is currently 11-8, and is facing a likely cut from the UFC if he loses this bout. He is currently on a three fight losing streak, most recently dropping a split decision to Yves Javouin at UFC 161.
UFC 166 will take place on October 19 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. It will be headlined by a trilogy fight between heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos, and will air live on PPV.
The current card is as follows:
• Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos
• Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson
• Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
• Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
• John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague
• Tim Boetsch vs. Luke Rockhold
• Hector Lombard vs. Nate Marquardt
• Jessica Eye vs. Sarah Kaufman
• K.J. Noons vs. George Sotiropoulos
• Adlan Amagov vs. T.J. Waldburger
• Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio
• Jeremy Larsen vs. Charles Oliveira
• Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Dustin Pague