UFC 167 has added yet another match up to an already stacked card. The 20th anniversary event is now set to feature a bout between lightweight vets Donald Cerrone and Evan Dunham.
UFC officials have confirmed the news with lasvegassun.com.
While neither competitor is currently ranked within the lightweight top ten, both are longtime UFC fighters who could very well break in with a few wins. Both fighters are also 1-2 in their past three, and a victory at the 20th anniversary event could do a lot to get their careers back on track.
Cerrone is currently 7-3 in the UFC, and 20-6 overall, while Dunham is 7-4 in the promotion, and 14-4 in total.
UFC 167 will take place on November 16 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and will air live on PPV.
The official card so far is as follows:
• Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
• Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
• Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
• Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
• Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
• Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham