The card for September 21’s UFC 165 has been finalized. The event will be headlined by a duo of title fights. In the main event, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will face off against challenger Alexander Gustafsson. In the co-main event, the interim bantamweight title will be on the line in a match up between Renan Barao and Eddie Wineland.
In a last minute change, Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto has been replaced by Wilson Reis in a bantamweight bout against Ivan Menjivar. Reis is currently on a four fight winning streak, and will be making his UFC debut at this event. Menjivar meanwhile will be looking to bounce back after a submission loss to Urijah Faber at UFC 157. He is currently 4-3 in his UFC career.
UFC 165 will take place on September 21 at Toronto’s Air Canada Centre. The full, updated card is as follows:
• Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson
• Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland
• Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
• Francis Carmont vs. Constantinos Philippou
• Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
• Myles Jury vs. Mike Ricci
• Ivan Menjivar vs. Wilson Reis
• Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson
• Mitch Gagnon vs. Dustin Kimura
• Renee Forte vs. John Makdessi
• Michel Prazeres vs. Jesse Ronson
• Alex Caceres vs. Roland Delorme
• Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk