The UFC has announced that Norman Parke and Jon Tuck will meet in a lightweight match up set for UFC Fight Night 30. Both fighters are currently undefeated in the UFC, and a win here for either of them will be instrumental in breaking into the promotion’s top ten.
Parke is currently 2-0 in the UFC, and 18-2 overall. His two most recent wins over Colin Fletcher and Kazuki Tokudome are just the latest in an eight fight winning streak. The victory over Fletcher also gave him the distinction of becoming an Ultimate Fighter winner, taking the lightweight bracket of the Australia vs UK themed TUF: The Smashes.
Tuck meanwhile is 7-0 in his MMA career, and made his UFC debut last November against Zhang Tiequan. Tuck’s run in The Ultimate Fighter did not go as smoothly though, losing in the entry round of TUF: Live to eventual runner up Al Iaquinta.
UFC Fight Night 30 will take place on October 26 in Manchester, England. The main card will air on FOX Sports 1, preceded by prelims streamed on Facebook.
The full card is as follows:
• Michael Bisping vs. Mark Munoz
• Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson
• Phil Harris vs. John Lineker
• Jimy Hettes vs. Mike Wilkinson
• Anthony Njokuani vs. Paul Taylor
• Ryan Jimmo vs. Jimi Manuwa
• Alessio Sakara vs. Tom Watson
• Luke Barnatt vs. Andrew Craig
• Michael Kuiper vs. Brad Scott
• Jessica Andrade vs. Rosi Sexton
• Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck