UFC and Metro PCS are taking over Herald Square in Manhattan for UFC 159.
The event has tons of activities for fans to come and participate in, including Q&A sessions, demonstrations and meet and greets.
Here’s the full schedule:
- 11 a.m.-noon ET: UFC fit demonstration UFC Fit Stage
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Ronda Rousey meet and greet at Meet & Greet Tent
- 1:30-2 p.m. MetroPCS Special announcement at FUEL TV Desk
- 1:30–2 p.m. Anthony Pettis Q&A at FUEL TV Desk
- 2-2:30 p.m. UFC Fit Demo at UFC Fit Stage
- 2-4 p.m. Anthony Pettis meet & greet at Meet & Greet Tent
- 3:30-4 p.m. Urijah Faber Q&A at FUEL TV Desk
- 4-5 p.m. Urijah Faber meet and greet at Meet & Greet Tent
- 4-5 p.m. UFC Fit Demo at UFC Fit Stage
- 5-6 p.m. Dana White Q&A at FUEL TV Desk
- 6-7 p.m. Chris Weidman meet and greet at Meet & Greet Tent
Sounds like a good time! If anyones in the area stop by the event and see how it is. It’s located at the intersection of Broadway, 6th Avenue and 34th Street in Manhattan.